New Service like youtube please or a web browser!

Lets have another service please. Youtube is great but another one would be good e.g megavideo, dailymotion, maybe a tv network channel and make it available to all worldwide users. Some of us don’t live in the US. So obviously pandora doesn’t work for us.

Also what about a web browser and the ability to watch any flash videos on any website. This is what people ultimately want.

1 Like

I have a device that can do all that - it’s called a computer :slight_smile: - Sorry couldn’t resist the inevitable reply…

I would love to see a web browser myself actually. Also Mionet (or similar) support so I could stream my files outside my local network. Would be fantastic to watch my friends and families home videos on demand.

Pandora doesn’t work outside the US?

Ardvark wrote:

Pandora doesn’t work outside the US?

Dear Pandora Visitor,

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.

1 Like