New firmware, same problems with mpeg ts

From my limited technical acknowledge about video formats I can’t find any differences between my ts files and the ts files uploaded by techflaws. What I can’t understand is why these ts files from my standalone PVR can be played in all the devices I have, for example: PC, iPhone, iPad, PS3 ( not all the files, but a big part of it can be played), and another media player. In fact wd live tv is the only device at home that can’t play it.

One more thing, Techflaws have you tried if you can play my files in your PVR or another devices or media players?, thanks.

Like I wrote before I don’t own a PVR but just an DVB-T stick and a PCI DVB-S card which is where my samples come from. And no, I’ve only tested your files in VLC and both WDTV Lives. What I can say though is that there must be something odd about your files (I’ve read about PVRs causing this on other forums) cause ProjectX can’t open them. Mediainfo is quite versatile but I don’t think it can be used with accuracy to determine any file’s spec compliance.