New Firmware Release - Firmware Version 1.04.10_B for WD TV Live Plus (11/22/10)

Nah, playon has always been under Media Server (well, at least since version 1.01.12… ) :slight_smile:

“Nah, playon has always been under Media Server (well, at least since version 1.01.12… ) :smiley:

Got it… :wink:

(Severely embarrassed!) … I now see it… it is in BIG LETTERS, right in front of my nose!  Hahahah!!

THANKS!

(I am still embarrassed!) :wink:

I can not remove the new update or find the old firmware 1.03.49…Can you help me??? I am having same issues with Play On

here… hope this helps you…

http://wdc.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/wdc.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=5800

Your that MAN!!! Thanks Angry Android… Its workling like before…Whoo Hoo!!

This update completely removed EVERY internet service from my box.

I have no Netflix, no Pandora, no Youtube… no nothing.

Only local file playing, which I rarely use.

Guess I’ll be rolling back. I wish there was an easy way to do that.

maidix wrote:

This update completely removed EVERY internet service from my box.

I have no Netflix, no Pandora, no Youtube… no nothing.

Only local file playing, which I rarely use.

Guess I’ll be rolling back. I wish there was an easy way to do that.

Have you checked under Internet media?

They have moved everything

Aha! Thank you. I hereby retract my previous post, as well as all of the things I’ve been muttering under my breath for the last 10 minutes. :stuck_out_tongue:

How do you click change location text with the remote?

TonyPh12345 wrote:

Yeah, click the “CHANGE LOCATION” text.

Use the arrow keys to highlight it (instead of °C/°F being highlighted) and press “Enter”.

So…we lost Pandora on new Firmware???

DURRRRRRR…    I found it.   Thanks!!   Good stuff!!

Um, no more Pandora???

NEVERMIND, FOUND IT!   

Anybody notice a degraded Netflix picture quality with this update as I have?

NightOwl326 wrote:

Anybody notice a degraded Netflix picture quality with this update as I have?

• *nope… As good as ever!

Neflix quality is worse for me with this firmware!  Got a “Internet speed is to slow” warning while moving back through  previous frames. I do stream via WIFI and have never had problems with pixalation or such warnings that I am now having with Netflix.

Not that it is important to me, but I couldn’t change accuweather location to Toronto, ON. The city is not listed.

fghjk wrote:

Not that it is important to me, but I couldn’t change accuweather location to Toronto, ON. The city is not listed.

Type in the full name. It appears this is the only way non US cities will appear

Netflix doesn’t work for me at all. A Philips TV. Previous firmware (before last), there would be some picture coming through, but now it’s complete white snow. No audio either. Unfortunately, we only have Philips TVs, and it’s the same thing on all (well, one Visio, which I can check on)

nabeel wrote:

Netflix doesn’t work for me at all. A Philips TV. Previous firmware (before last), there would be some picture coming through, but now it’s complete white snow. No audio either. Unfortunately, we only have Philips TVs, and it’s the same thing on all (well, one Visio, which I can check on)

Can you tell me what model this is failing on?