New DX4000 power button flashing blue, 403 error

I received a new Sentinel DX4000 16TB yesterday.  I followed the instructions to connect the power cord and Ethernet cable, then powered on. 

The LED display indicated the OS loaded and the word  “WDSENTINEL” appeared shortly thereafter.  I enter the IP address to gain access to setup, but I get the message “403 - Forbidden: Access is denied. You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.”. 

Power button light is blinking, blue.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks!

I received a new Sentinel DX4000 16TB yesterday.  I followed the instructions to connect the power cord and Ethernet cable, then powered on. 

The LED display indicated the OS loaded and the word  “WDSENTINEL” appeared shortly thereafter.  I enter the IP address to gain access to setup, but I get the message “403 - Forbidden: Access is denied. You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.”. 

Power button light is blinking, blue.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks!

try http://server_ip/setup see if that does anything different

Others have reported this here, but looks like no one ever followed back up.  If it was reset while it was booting it may be corrupted. 

If you like from a desktop you may try to remote to the server desktop and see if the setup wizard is up.

Start> Run> MSTSC> enter

Ip of the box from the lcd as servername

USER: Administrator

PASS: Admin  (Big A)

Or just do a restart from the server .

May have to do a recovery

Is this an Aprils fools joke :)  I did not know they made a 32TB version ?