Network Sync copied only some of my video folders

Recently bought WD TV Live Hub and set up Network Sync (Sync Content from a Network Shared Folder). I use DVDFab to copy my DVDs onto my Windows 7 (64 bit) hard drive in a subdirectory named FullDisc. FullDisc contains about 60 subfolders, one for each copied movie.

After setting up Network Sync and letting it run all night, I found that all 60 subdirectories had been copied but most of them were empty. Only about 16 or so subdirectories had all their video contents (eg .VOB files) copied over. About a total of 135 GB has been copied to the internal hard drive on the WD TV Live Hub. The total GB on my PC in the FullDisc subdirectory is around 375 GB.

I monitored the progress of the Sync throughout the day today, but since this morning no other files have been transferred, ie most of the 60 directories on the Hub are still empty and still only about 135 GB has been copied over to the HUB from my PC.

Why did the Sync stop part way? How can I get it to continue? Note, that I have not been using the Hub at all. I just left it turned on and it went to screen save mode all day. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Update: I turned off  Sync and turned it on again. In doing so, I discovered that WD TV Live Hub was failing to sign in to Windows 7. This happened to me previously. I rebooted Windows 7 and viola! I could now sign in and sync folders again. So now I have a new problem, which I will post separately.

Instead of using network sync, try to copy a couple of folders manually. 

Alucardx23, But I add new moives (subfolders) to FullDisc on the PC on a regular basis. Are you suggesting that I should just copy folders manually from here on out? If so, that’s not really a solution to my problem, ie how to get AUTOMATIC sync working. If not, are you suggesting that by copying a few folders manually it will somehow jog network sync into working? Thanks.

Well, if you are having problems syncing the folders using a program, just to discard a program compatibility issue with the WD TV, you can try to copy some folders manually.

I turned off  Sync and turned it on again. In doing so, I discovered that WD TV Live Hub was failing to sign in to Windows 7. This happened to me previously. I rebooted Windows 7 and viola! I could now sign in and sync folders again. So now I have a new problem, which I will post separately.