Network share / library gone after shutdown

Hello,

I was able to connect to my freenas server at first boot ( after all the updates ) , i had 0 problems … I made a library and the thing started to update the library etc … After a shutdown and restart later. It showed 0 new videos … i tought thats incorrect because i added video’s . I went to videos > no share found W T F … I select my FREENAS host name > no files found in this share to show message … W T F

I never had this problem before and i’m using this freenas setup for years on a other media player without problems.

Any advice.

I’m MSCE so i’m pretty sure that there is nothing wrong with my network setup … No errors on my server side.

What’s MSCE?   Do you mean MCSE?  (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert)?

BTW, I think your post is in the wrong forum. This forum is for the 2009 model WDTV Live HD and 2010 model WDTV Live Plus.

The forum for the 2011 WDTV Live Streaming Media Player is here:

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-SMP-Discussions/bd-p/streaming_discussions

Reboot your WDTV.   Go to your Media Library Manager and look at the status of each share by selecting the share and pressing OK on the remote.

Do they all say “Ready?”

i ment MCNE :slight_smile: ( just to hint out i know how my  network setup is )

Thanks for the tip & info , i’l check it out

ward0 wrote:

i ment MCNE :slight_smile: ( just to hint out i know how my  network setup is )

Thanks for the tip & info , i’l check it out

So thats one of these is it?

MCNE Master Certified Novell Engineer
MCNE Master Certified Network Engineer (job title)
MCNE Microsoft Certified Network Engineer

Probably, but I’m surprised a title-holder would mispell his own certification…  :laughing:

He may have both!