Network Share and Media Server Not Accessible

I have had WD Live for more than couple of years, every thing was working perfectly. Since last week if I am trying to connect to network share or media server nothing, noting happenns. Every time I press select button nothing happenns.

I am connected to network have valid address, DNS etc. Pandora is working fine. I can see WD Live on my network but for some reason it wont pickup network share or media server. Please Help !!!

Quick Update

===========

I have zeroed down the issue with McAfee firewall. If I Shut down the firewall I can access my network and media server. Can some one help me with what ports need to be open for WD Lie to access my PC.

Thanks

aksmks wrote:

I have had WD Live for more than couple of years, every thing was working perfectly. Since last week if I am trying to connect to network share or media server nothing, noting happenns. Every time I press select button nothing happenns.

I am connected to network have valid address, DNS etc. Pandora is working fine. I can see WD Live on my network but for some reason it wont pickup network share or media server. Please Help !!!