Network setup for Netflix?

Hi Ichigo

I notice you are WD staff;  is this the official support contact I’ve been waiting for or should I still expect an email exchange?   As far as DNS goes, been there, done that.  In fact, I had a previous post exactly regarding DNS, per this link;

http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-TV-Live-Live-Plus/Check-your-DNS-server-if-WDTV-apps-are-not-connecting-to-web/m-p/583166#M32335

Alas, all my efforts to try to solve this issue, including playing with DNS settings, will not permit the Netflix app to connect, even though three other (non-WD) devices on the same LAN readily do.  I really need to know what the Live Plus is looking for that’s different from the other devices.  Since my Flingo and youttube apps are working great, I doubt this is a DNS issue; the Flingo app in particular is sensitive to a daft DNS, so I would think it would also satisfy the Netflix app.  I know its not anything at the ISP or the Live Plus unit itself since Netflix connects up when the Plus is plugged straight into the Eth ports on the DSL Modem.  I had suspected the firewall in my in-house server, but if that were the case, the other Netflix devices would not be able to connect either.