Network performance problem when sending movie to the Hub from the PC

HI, I just got the Live TV Hub device. I’ve been playing around with it, and am pleased overall. I do have a couple of issues. My home network is a wireless G network. I have used Vuze a lot to download media, then copied it to my TIVO device to watch it. Now I want to move the media to the Live TV Hub and watch from there. In the past, when downloading from Vuze to my PC or moving videos from my TV to my TIVO, there is no degregation in the network while using my browser (Firefox). Infact, I have three total wireless devices all using browsers, and no noticeable degredation .

However…when I am in Windows Explorer on my main PC, and I do a copy and paste from the PC to the Live Hub, browser activiy on any other wireless browser comes to almost a complete stop! When the video has completed copying, everything goes back to normal…

Is there some way to prioritize the browser traffic or the Live Hub traffic to minimize the impact on all browsers???

Thanks for any help and ideas…

Mike

Not unless your WiFi AP supports QoS…

and wireless G is the minimum standard. You really should consider upgrading to wireless N with this device if you expect to do a lot of streaming.