Network Performance Over Wired Network Below 10 MBps

BTW, the bigger question is why are you using Hyper-V Virtual Ethernet Adapter?? Why isn’t traffic flowing through your regular ethernet adapter?? Hyper-V is used for virtual machines - do you have virtual machines installed in your system? And the results are clearly not wired ethernet speed results - that speed is of wifi traffic…if you look around on the EX2 board, I just answered another user’s question about slow data transfers by saying that even if you have a wired ethernet plugged in, that does NOT mean Windows is using the wired connection. In your case, it clearly seems to be using the wifi connection. I have no idea why you need the Hyper-V Virtual adapter for.

See this other thread I commented on yesterday with some screenshots to identify whether your wired or wifi connection has precedence (regardless of whther you have a wired ethernet plugged in) →   http://community.wd.com/t5/WD-My-Cloud-EX2/Extremely-slow-transfer-speeds-can-t-get-FTP-working/td-p/743908

And see this for the Hyper-V Virtual Ethernet Adapter (you may already know why you use it but to the rest of us it is not clear why) →   [What is Hyper-V Virtual Ethernet Adapter?

](What is Hyper-V Virtual Ethernet Adapter?)

And if you are indeed getting these choppy results on the Windows running as a VM, well that right there is your problem. But if your Windows is not running as a VM, then disable that hyper-v adapter and use the regular Local Area Connection adapter for connections - that sould be what Windows should be using for a wired ethernet connection.