Netflix, iPlayer missing from services menu

If you are in the UK you don’t get Netflix on your hub. You should have iPlayer with the latest firmware, if its not there reset the location.

Thanks for the reply, yes im in UK.

So my hub doesnt do Netflix. Dam.lol

Oh well

It does have Netflix UK and Iplayer on latest firmware, mines did so out the box even before latest update.

helmutcheese - read the complete thread.

I did read thread 1 week ago but since posts are only 1 week old from his 1st post I am directing my reply towards " thfccambs" not the OP.

If he has the media player this section covers it should have Netflix UK as no doubt his firmware will be on auto update.

Could be he is in wrong section as he calls it a “Hub” and does not have the “streaming” player but that is his mistake for posting in this section no?

Yes no doubt he is in the wrong section as he probably has a Live Hub player. This player has iPlayer but cannot access Netflix in the UK. You will however notice that this thread changed on page 2 when something went wrong with WD location servers and all the later responses were to do with that. This location info determines if iPlayer etc is shown in the services.