NETFLIX Audio Issues since upgrade to 2.02.32 Firmware

Ever since upgrading to the 2.02.32 Firmware, Audio on NETFLIX has become very intermittent and will only work after a factory reset of the Online Service Accounts.  After re-inputting my username and password the audio on NETFLIX works fine and for as long as i have the WDTV Live turned on, if I exit out of NETFLIX and turn off (power down) the WDTV Live and then later turn it back on, The audio on NETFLIX no longer functions causing me to have to conduct a factory reset of the Online Service Accounts.  I am connected HDMI to a Onkyo TX-SR805 which feeds my TV also via HDMI.  nothing has changed in my setup or the way I do anything.  The only difference is the lastest firmware (2.02.32) being installed. Hopefully someone can give me some help, resetting the WD prior to using NETFLIX is not a continious option.

Hello,

Try rolling back the firmware to the previous version and then upgrading the firmware again.

How to roll back the firmware on a WD TV Live Hub Media Center, WD TV Live Streaming Media Player, or WD TV Media Player