NET Framwork 4 installed, however, WDSmart cannot be installed with NET smaler than 3.0

Thanks a lot,

No, it is not the same error, that error was because I have tried installing a 64Bit version of WD Smartware on a 32bit version of Windows.
However, this error is realted with NET FrameWork.
I have tried installing a version (1_4_5_2) of WD SmartWare, but at each time, I got this error about the WD cannot be installed on a system with smaller than 3.0 version of NET FrameWork Although I have installed a NET FrameWork 4.0, it didn’t make difference

I’ve tried unistalling NET 4.o, then reinstalling 3.5 but the same error keeps showing me whenever run the setup of WD Smartware(1_4_5_2)

The problem has been now solved,but I am repsectfully to answer my question to understand::

First: When I have tried installing the version 1.4.5.2  of WD SmartWare while NET FrameWork 4.0 installed, the WDSmartware setup keeps showing me that the WDSmarte cannot be installed on a system with a NET FrameWord smaller than 3.0.

However, When I uninstalled NET 4.0 and then reinstalled NET 3.5, then I saw that WD Smartware was installed properly. However, after I installed NET 3.5 FrameWork, I saw that the Remove\add programsbecame full of NET FrameWorks as you will see in this screenshot if you could see it. This is really strange or maybe I did something wrong. 

Second : Is Redistributable necessary to be installed?

Redistributable.bmp

I really have installed Redistributable and then NET 3.5, then the problem has been solved, thus I am confused what has solved the problem.

Third: Then WD SmartWare(1.4.5.2) installed asks me to update it, then if I update it which NET FrameWork, I need, NET 4 or the same NET 3.5 installed  will be enough 

Finally: Why did whoever designed this WD SmartWar let it need NET FramWork to be installed? It reall exhuasted me ver much. Even I don’t what benefit of installing NET FramWork until now?