Net flix connection

I just bought the  Netgear powerline AV 200 Ultra Adapter kit. I am really hoping this will enable me to get a connection to netflix. I have the linksys router. This is more like a hard  wiring, this should work right?

Any feedbacK?

big_marc1 wrote:

I just bought the  Netgear powerline AV 200 Ultra Adapter kit. I am really hoping this will enable me to get a connection to netflix. I have the linksys router. This is more like a hard  wiring, this should work right?

Well, yes and no.

It’ll help you connect between your Hub and your Router;  but after that, it’s all up to the Internet.  ;)

Marc,

Trouble shooting always works best with process of elimination.

Are you able to get Netflix streaming anywhere else that is hard wired into your router or is the HUB your only device for Netflix? 

Make sure that you get a good speed from your internet as well.  (just google speedtest).

If you’re only using the Hub - Try testing this by temporarily hooking up the Hub in a place that you can hard wire it to your router.  This would eliminate the Netgear powerline as the issue.  

If you try that and still have trouble… Try pluggint the Hub directly into your modem.  See if that works.

I