Need WD Diagnostic tool or other

Hello,

I am having a drive problem and trying to recover data and am getting 8 errors.

OS I/O error Sector 81910856 of JMicron 9122 failed to read after 2 attempts. Read from disk failed.
OS I/O error Sector 81910857 of JMicron 9122 failed to read after 2 attempts. Read from disk failed.
OS I/O error Sector 81910858 of JMicron 9122 failed to read after 2 attempts. Read from disk failed.
OS I/O error Sector 81910859 of JMicron 9122 failed to read after 2 attempts. Read from disk failed.
OS I/O error Sector 81910860 of JMicron 9122 failed to read after 2 attempts. Read from disk failed.
OS I/O error Sector 81910861 of JMicron 9122 failed to read after 2 attempts. Read from disk failed.
OS I/O error Sector 81910862 of JMicron 9122 failed to read after 2 attempts. Read from disk failed.
OS I/O error Sector 81910863 of JMicron 9122 failed to read after 2 attempts. Read from disk failed.

It says Jmicron as drive is using Docking bay

Thanks in advance
Drauka

Hi @Drauka,

We regret to inform you that Western Digital does neither cover Data Recovery under its warranty policy nor has any in-house data recovery service.

We can provide you the approval to get the data recovered from a certified third-party Data Recovery vendor, so the warranty of the drive will not be void & we will accept your HDD after that.

Title: Alternate 3rd Party Data Recovery Options link :
Link: Third Party Data Recovery Software Options for Windows and macOS

Kindly ensure that you take an approval before approaching a third-party vendor for the data recovery, as the warranty on the Drive will be voided if the approval is not taken.

For more information, please contact the WD Technical Support team for best assistance and troubleshooting:
https://support-en.wd.com/app/ask