Need new enclosure for WD5000e035-00

The power supply on my WD5000e035-00 shorted out and melted the controller board and enclosure.  I was able to locate a new controller, but do not know what make/model of enclosure I need to buy.  The drive is 3.5"  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Hello,

Please read this information before attempting any drive repair.

Western Digital does not sell or replace hardware parts for our hard drives nor are we aware of any other companies that sell them. Replacing the circuit board on a hard drive is not a recommended method for recovering data or drive functions as this will void the warranty on the hard drive. For every hard drive model that Western Digital manufacturers, there are many firmware changes that would make it very difficult to find a circuit board with the same firmware of the defective drive. If you attempt to install a circuit board with a different firmware than the original, this may damage the hard drive further. If you need to recover the data on your drive, please contact one of our recommended  preferred data recovery partners.

Drive Repair
Western Digital does not repair or recommend repair services for our drives. Any repair services performed on a WD drive will void the warranty. If your drive is under warranty, please see  Answer ID 8: How can I replace a product under warranty?