Need iHeartRadio app for the WDTV

Hey WD staff: please give us an iHeartRadio app! I really enjoy the TuneIn app on my WDTV, but there is no solution or work-around on the WDTV to listen to Clear Channel (CC) stations. To listen to a CC owned radio station, you must use their iHeartRadio app on mobile devices or know the URL to stream through your web browser. My local news and talk-radio station is owned by CC. So, I use both iHeart and TuneIn on my mobile phone to listen to my favorite stations.

So WD staff, please cut a deal with CC. Let them advertise on the app; I don’t care. Give me a nominal subscription option, I would pay it so that I can get streaming internet radio throughout my house without the interference and inconsistency of AM radio.

This belongs in the Ideas subforum.

I agree with Miami_Son. Your post sounds more like an Idea or a Feature Request. The best place for this is in our Ideas Lab. This way someone from WD will be sure to see it. However, I would search first and make sure that

there isn’t another idea similar to yours that you could add your post to and vote on.

Ideas Lab

http://community.wdc.com/t5/community/categorypage/category-id/idea

I did post this to the Ideas category for this device over the weekend. Thank you both.