Need help

to whom it may concern

My Name is Abel Veloso, in a recent Diplomatic trip to Tanzania i Purchased a 2 tb WD My Passport Ultra at a store in a shopping complex called Mlimani City. im in the process of getting the store details, i live in Mozambique, and after a few uses my drive started being slow, then stopped connecting to the computer all together, i tried in various different computers and the actuator works the disk spins and i can hear that the reader is moving, not only that but when i plug it into any computer with the drivers it recognizes the drive but it doesn’t appear on my Computer folder neither is it recognized as a drive in the partition manager. im an IT and most of my work was on it as you can imagine loosing 1.5 tb was a blow to my work life, but not having a drive is worse.
my drive is still in warranty and i believe i should be eligible for a replacement.
If so please inform me of the necessary steps towards getting one and if not please inform me
my personal email address is
[Deleted-privacy]
and in the registry field due to the 10 digit requirement i added a 0
my actual contact number being
+258 845984991

PS: i have used the diagnostic tools provided by the site and that came with my hard drive (witch i had backed up in my pc) and both diagnostic tools are unable to access the drive and the one from the site says it passes the diagnostic tests but cant access it and that it has a total of 0 mb space.  
hoping for a swift reply
Abel Veloso  

AleckZander,

Please note that the WD Community is a user to user Community not a direct WD Support venue. 

For direct assistance from WD, please contact WD Support directly.

WD Contact info:

http://support.wdc.com/country/index.asp?lang=en%22