Need help with older partitioned hard drive

I have a WD 1200BB HD, that is partitioned, I have Win Vista home premium, is there a way to Unpartition the HD to a FULL drive? It is formatted and so that not an issue, using it as 2nd HD. ANY HELP would be grateful. [Deleted]

Hi go into disk managment you will first have to delete the partition you dont want that will give you the free space on the drive  then right click on the main c drive and choose extend volume. Just remember when you work on the hard drive in any pc make sure all your important files are backed up to dvd or another drive.