Need help deciding what Equipment I might need

Hello
I have  a 3 TB WDBACW0030HBK-NESN and also a 250 GB WDG1U2500.
I think the 250 GB is mostly outdated for my purposes.
I think I want to get another 3 TB drive and install the software so the 2 drives will automatically back up the files written to the master drive.
I also would like to be able to play from my PC video’s, play picture slideshows to my TV, and even play video’s from the internet if that is possible.  My TV is a top-of-the-line (1 year old) Sony that has these capabilities.
I even would want to set up a wi-fi set up for my house if that is even possible.

So before I buy a 2nd 3TB Hard Drive I need to find out if you have any products that accomplish all or some of the above, easily, or this would require 2 or more different devices.  I just don’t to find out later, that, I should have bought  (whatever) instead of what I already have.
(Any links you can provide may help)
thank you

alrprairie >>>  So before I buy a 2nd 3TB Hard Drive I need to find out if you have any products that accomplish all or some of the above. . . .

This is a user to user forum, so “WE” don’t have anything.  If you want to know what WD has, then go here:  www.wdc.com and look through their products. 

Your questions are too broad and open-ended, and it would take a long time (and lots of typing) to educate you about these issues.  So, if you really have a strong enough interest in what you ask, then start googling and take a while (a few months) to get educated about all this stuff.

In addition, ALL your questions have been brought up here before, and the answers are in the message threads “somewhere”.