Need help choosing a 5 TB portable drive

Hi, I’m looking for a 5 TB portable drive that only has USB connection, no other external power but I’m having trouble figuring out the differences between the drives other than warranty. It will be used with Windows 10 for periodic backup. I’ve listed the drives I’m interested in below. Could someone please describe the differences between the drives? Thanks

• WD My Passport
  • WD My Passport Ultra
  • WD Elements SE
  • WD Elements Portable
  • WD G-DRIVE Mobile USB-C
  • WD Easystore Portable

If you want Password Protection / Encryption and Support for WD Backup Software … Then the WD Passports

If you want support for WD Backup Software and No Password Protection … Then the WD Easystore

If you want a Basic Hard Drive for Storage with No Password Protection or Support for WD Backup Software … Then the WD Elements

The G-DRIVE Data Sheet make no mention of Password Protection or Support for WD Backup … but they are the FASTEST drives on your list … and most probably the most expensive.

WD Backup supported drives.

Personally, i own several WD Elements / SE (6 Desktop and 6 Portables) … i use them just to store all my Media and do manual backups and don’t need password protection. (which can be a curse more than a blessing if you forget your password or the drive refuses to accept your password … bye bye data)

The WD Elements and Elements SE range are the cheapest and perfectly suited for just basic no frills storage (which suits my needs perfectly)

Much appreciated