Name change in XML issue

Hey guys, so I have the media library on and I’m having a name issue. 

I have named all my actually files (.mkv) the name i want so that movies in the same series stay together, but when you scrape the info to get the cover art the medial library renames it and throws it all of the place (especially with an “a” or the “the” in the tite). So i went into folder and edited the XML file in notepad to be the name I want, but it doesn’t update it on on the wdtv. After changing the name I even cleared the media library and rebuild it thinking it would pull from the edited xml but didn’t work

Any suggestions

For examples sake I have the 4 Shrek movies and the 4th one comes up as “Shrek Forever After” which put it before “Shrek the Third”, so I renamed them all to Shrek 1, Shrek 2, Shrek 3, Shrek 4. But it didn’t change the way they were ordered on the wdtv

Didya edit the Movie XML contents as well ?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
  Shrek the Third

to

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
  Shrek 3

Oh is there a different area in the xml file to change besides the title within the first couple lines?

LIke even tho it will show as “Shrek Forever After” in the galary view, if i “view info” it shows Shrek 4 and then all the actors and stuff.

Is there multiple places to change in the xml?

Thanks