MyNet N900 Central 2tb, can't see my files on the internal hard drive

After updating to 1.06.18 firmware I no longer can see my files on the internal hard drive. I “was” able to use my samsung blu-ray player DLNA’s ability to watch my vids on the internal hard drive. I have pasted the error messages from the log files: [Message:5]ERROR: Cannot create /releases/svn.zeus/release.storage/MR4/BRANCH/storage_20121221/build/etc/netatalk/afp_signature.conf (No such file or directory). Using one-time signature. [Message:7]ERROR: Cannot create /releases/svn.zeus/release.storage/MR4/BRANCH/storage_20121221/build/etc/netatalk/afp_signature.conf (No such file or directory). Using one-time signature. [Message:21]ERROR: Cannot create /releases/svn.zeus/release.storage/MR4/BRANCH/storage_20121221/build/etc/netatalk/afp_signature.conf (No such file or directory). Using one-time signature. [Message:32]ERROR: Cannot create /releases/svn.zeus/release.storage/MR4/BRANCH/storage_20121221/build/etc/netatalk/afp_voluuid.conf (No such file or directory). [Message:35]ERROR: Cannot create /releases/svn.zeus/release.storage/MR4/BRANCH/storage_20121221/build/etc/netatalk/afp_voluuid.conf (No such file or directory). [Message:42]ERROR: Cannot create /releases/svn.zeus/release.storage/MR4/BRANCH/storage_20121221/build/etc/netatalk/afp_voluuid.conf (No such file or directory).

Wow I haven’t seen that in my log before. Have you tried re-upgrading the firmware or resetting the router to factory defaults to see if your PC or TV can see the files?

Thanks Rob21719, yeah I tried what you suggested but no luck. Thanks for your input dude.

Both upgrade and factory defaults didn’t work? I saw there’s a post to downgrade back to 1.05.12. Hopefully that recovers your file access. Btw, can you access your files from a PC using windows explorer?

After two routers, I had the same problem still even with the latest firmware.  THis is what I finally told support today after they said to flash the firmware again with the same version, just from my laptop instead…

Well, that didn’t work (why would it, flashing the firmware with the same version again).

I have been frustrated and have decided to give up after having two of these that simply don’t work right.

Today, I was copying files to it remotely and it crapped out again.  Who knows why, but I lost my conenction to it, and my wife at home a few hours later now can’t connect to the wireless portion of it either  lovely.

I think it may be a few years of you guys testing this stuff and slogging it out to get it working right.  By that time it may be too late.  You have good products as far as your drives go, but as you can see marrying networking, NAS, and hard drives with their heat issues alone is a slippery slope.  For now I have decided to purchase and ASUS GBE router with two built in USB 3.0 ports that i can hang the other 3TB WD drive off of and go with that.  I will have to buy another 3tb drive to mirror to, but hopefully it will be a better solution that what you currently offer.

I have requested the product be sent back to amazon again, and you can sell it as a refurb in 6 months when you get it back from Amazon.  Hopefully you won’t sell all of my pictures that are on it to someone out on the net.  There is also tons of music on there as well.  Feel free to enjoy that.

Erik