MyNet AC1300 slows down and requires reboot

I’m new to the AC1300 and have an issue where over several days the AC1300 slows down and requires a reboot.  I let it run for two weeks and it finally slowed down to 0.13MB/s throughput over the 5GHz radio.  A reboot quickly returned it to full speed mode.  Note: I am running it in Access Point mode, as I need to use my FiIOS router and I really don’t need to have it go through several ‘routers’.

I am running the 1.03.09 firmware (latest as of this date).

Anyone see this problem as well?

(Anyone running in AP mode?)

Same here. Mine has been is service just over 2 weeks and I couldn’t connect on the ac band this morning. The 2.4 band was still up. A power reset fixed ac. I’m am not in AP mode.

So far this is the first time this issue has been brought to our attention. 

This will need to be troubleshoot a bit further. 

Have you tried contacting support regarding this issue? 

To Contact WD for Technical Support:
http://support.wdc.com/contact/index.asp?lang=en

I purchased one on 7/16, my first WD router, and also noticed extremely slow speeds on 5ghz after about a week or so.  It is running the latest firmware.  LIke the others, a reboot seems to temporarly fix the issue.

I missed my return window by 2 days and have since gone back to using my old router.  Is there any process being made on this?  Since the support tickets “auto-close” after 3 days…

You should try contacting support so they can help you with this issue. 

NeonFlak wrote:

I missed my return window by 2 days and have since gone back to using my old router.  Is there any process being made on this?  Since the support tickets “auto-close” after 3 days…