MyClould...terrible setup issues

I purchased a 2TB MyCloud today and i have to say it the most complicated setup EVER…cannot even set my email (errors 250006, 250005 and 500010) why can’t this machine save a simple email address to a user??? help

in the name of God…what is this about?

"Error! 

• The web access account you requested for could not be created. Ensure that you do not have any network connectivity issues and try again. (250008)
  • Note: User successfully added"

Error 400145 !!!

Error

• Unknown error. Retry your last operation. If the error persists, contact WD Support for assistance. (200000)

• Unknown error. Retry your last operation. If the error persists, contact WD Support for assistance. (200000)

• getting_started_wizard_update_firmware_form_error

• getting_started_wizard_register_form_error

Mercy.  Yeah, that looks bad – but that’s certainly not the norm.

Are you using the setup software you downloaded from the web, or are you accessing the NAS directly via a webbrowser?

If the former, try the latter …  the setup wizard is not really necessary.

ok, I have tried this again on another pc, using downloaded software from this site, it will still will not allow email registration (ERROR 250008)

I’m doing a full restore now!!

I have tried both setup methods

I was told a Tech support person was to ring me today, but no phone call, not a great customer service at all, 

to be honest at this stage i think ill return it to the store as it’s clearly a product not  fit for purpose, as it does not WORK!!!

Tech support rang finally, anyway back it goes to the store.