MyCloud Windows 10 Connectivity Issues

Hi,
i know that this is probably the thousandth section on this topic but i just cant find a working solution for my problem. I am using Windows 10 Pro 64bit edition with the Creators Update.
I have a MyCloud 2nd gen 3TB device connected to my home network via a gigabit switch and its going into a LTE router. I try to access my mapped network drive trough it and the connection is unstable - the drive is disconnecting from the map once in a while, like every 10 minutes.
I spent like 2 days trying to resolve the issue of establishing the connection in the first place ( SMB 1 and updating the windows credentials worked for me) but now when i have it i just cant do much because moving large files will be interrupted by the drive disconnecting.
Does anybody have an idea how to resolve this?

Thanks in advance!

Hi, try configuring the My Cloud device with a Static IP, this should help with the intermittent connection issue that you are experiencing.

https://support.wdc.com/knowledgebase/answer.aspx?ID=14198

Hi jpeng,
thanks a lot for the reply. I did set up a static IP but it didn’t change much. The drive is more “stable” when it comes to connect-ability, and browsing the drive is fast now, but i can not copy or delete files. It seems like that the response what folder and files are in which folder is coming trough but when i want to open a file small as few KB it gets stuck. It also seems like the WD Sync doesn’t have any problems with connecting or transferring data from the drive.
Does anybody have any idea how to resolve this?
thanks a lot!

Oh ■■■■. I am now part of unlucky WD users.