MyCloud settings->general->cloud access connection status shown as 'connecting' for whole day

Hi,

MyCloud settings->general->cloud access connection status shown as ‘connecting’ for whole day.
I am not able to access cloud through myCloud mobile app. It keeps trying to access without actually accessing it.

What might be the problem?
Please let me know. I have switched off and on my device multiple times. I have also enabled access to my folders.

Thanks and Regards,
Bhaskarwdmycloud

Looks like WD Server issue. Mine end up as Failed. I got 3 of these, tried to restore system for 1 and end up unable to input email for the user which is crucial for cloud access. So in other words, no cloud access.

Now all my cloud have not cloud access. Guess need to wait.

This is usual trend from WD since a few months and There is no surety about the days. However I remember that WD took almost 15-20 days on one occasion however fixed in 2-3 days on other occasion and this happens almost every month end since March. You can visit status.mycloud.com and see it yourself. and they will only update about the outage on this page once they will resolve the problem to show that they have fixed in 1-2 days.