MyCloud Mirror sync with Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Apple iCloud or others?

My dream is to have MyCloud Mirror on day and night and synchronized with the Cloud remote I chose.
My data will have two safe places to stay:

• In my house

• In a remote server

In the event of a disaster recovery altogether.
Every day I can have it all without waiting for the download time and upload.

It may be a good idea?

We develop applications to be installed on MyCloud Mirror is this NAS will be autonomous in its work.

MyCloud™ Mirror

Wow!

[Important Notes Footer] ▼

The new case opened for Dropbox App:

http://community.wd.com/t5/Personal-Cloud-Ideas/Dropbox-the-new-app-available-in-MyCloud-Mirror/idi-p/881383

53 Likes

Idea approved for voting.

1 Like

I strongly “kudo” this suggestion.  Thanks.

:laughing:

Very good. How we will be notified when this feature is available? I have my WD My Book Live in version “MyBookLive 02.43.03-022 : Core F/W”. Thanks.

Can the administrators of the community respond? Thanks

This idea has been acknowledged and is currently under review for consideration to be implemented into this product.

:womanvery-happy: Many thanks for a bright future of your products that meet the needs of users.

It would be awesome to be able to backup my data to my Google Drive account!

This is a no brainer…i want to be able to pick any file on my android phone and send it to my cloud…why lock us into music or pictures only. also want to pick any folder on the phone i want.

This is the one thing that stands in the way of this device being simply amazing. I love my ex2, but if another company came along with a similar device that could auto backup to a cloud service of my choosing (onedrive) i would switch in an instant.

Western Digital has every incentive to add these solutions in its Nas that are designed to install applications that perform tasks independently and the same thing could be achieved by improving the firmware.
The slow speed of ADSL is a workhorse to provide an all-in-one for patrons.

I just want a MyCloud Mirror that will sync with a second MyCloud Mirror drive I purchase but leave in a remote location like my In-Laws house so if my House burns down I don’t lose everything and I am not tethered to another online Cloud service that I have to pay for.

Excellent Idea! It will be great to have that functionallity in the service. 

I’m excited for the support of our community, thank you! :heart:

Great idea, please implement.

I know at least a few folks whou would jump on the device if there was wider choice for cloud backup like Onedrive or Google.

We just got one of these units for our office and we are very impressed by the performance and easy of setup. There is one feature we will really love to have and it is the ability to backup to a cloud service like DropBox, OneDrive or Google Drive.

Please make it happen!. Thank you!

We have Dropbox, hopefully onedrive and google drive won’t be far behind. This is a major feature I want in a nas and I know many other ppl that would jump ship to WD for this too.

Exactly what I want. Please tell me this is ( or soon will be) an option? Specifically OneDrive

great idea! this is what we were waiting for.