MyCloud Mirror Error P2P Applications and relative permissions on folder

Hello,
I have a 4gb myCloud mirror for some time, and I have had several problems.
In particular, the other day I was using the native application P2P and at some point it crashed making no longer view the download queue;
After a bit of testing I realized that it was not working anymore and then I proceeded to disable the application and remove the P2P shared folder.
After the device restarts, I re-activated the application p2p and the system has recreated the same P2P folder, but this time there was no way to enable the read and write permissions on it from the dashboard.
In fact the dashboard habilitation is a fake operation because, remain disabled.
The only way then to access it is by activating the P2P folder as a public type.
I logged into SSH mode and displaying the file smb.conf inside the etc/samba directory I found this situation:

[P2P]
comment = P2P Folder Share
path = / mnt / HD / HD_a2 / P2P
browseable = yes
public = no
available = yes
oplocks = yes
map archive = no
read list =
write list =
invalid users = “nobody”, “admin-user”, “user1”, “user2”, “@ ExternalAccess”
valid users = “nobody”
vfs object = recycle
recycle: keeptree = yes
recycle: versions = yes
recycle: subdir_mode = 0700
recycle: repository = …/.!@#$recycle/%u

!! Properties = “remote_access”

Trying to adjust and edit smb.conf and overwriting files;but at restart system, resets the situation described above.

Do you have any advice on how can I fix it?
Thank you

Hello there,

Have you tried doing a system only restore on the unit to see if this helps, here is a link with some information regarding this process:

http://support.wdc.com/KnowledgeBase/answer.aspx?ID=10433&lang=en

Hello ,
I wanted to avoid making the system recovery. There is a method to force the permissions permanently? I do not like the philosophy to make repairs or formatting to solve the problem ; I make this only in last chance .

Did you end up finding a solution to this problem as im experiencing this myself.

The software of this product is terrible. I solved the problem with workaround that is activating twonky.