MYCloud Home "Offline"

Same problem at me.
Kann nur auf die Daten von zu Hause aus zugreifen…

1 Like

เกิดอะไรขึ้นกับพวกมืง WD เชี่ยเอ้ย กูทำงานไม่ได้ จะซื้อของมืงมาใช้ทำเหี้ยอะไรว้ะ ถ้าเเม่งจะปัญหาเยอะขนาดนี้ กูเอาเงินไปเช่า Google drive, dropbox หรือเหี้ยไรก็ได้ แม่งจะได้ไม่เกิดปัญหาโง่ๆ แบบนี้ ไอ่ควยยยยย

ถ้าพวกมืงเอาคอมเม้นกูไปแปลใน google translate พวกมืงอย่าหาว่ากูหยาบ ไอ่สัด กูเสียหาย จะส่งงานแล้วไอ่เหี้ย รีบซ่อม Server ของพวกมืงได้แล้ว จะให้รอถึงปีหน้าหรอไงว้ะ

จะแบนกูก็แบนเลย แต่ให้รู้ไว้ว่ากูแบน Product มืงแล้ว

same!

Same here!!

Still down in Scotland. Didn’t even know this is possible - would not have bought the ■■■■ thing had I understood their server side issues can render a local NAS drive useless.

1 Like

■■■■, I’ve been rebooting & reinstalling all the devices in the world, then I discovered this message board :slight_smile:
not a small issue, uh?

Buonasera io sono italiano e da oggi pomeriggio ho lo stesso problema, sono possessore di un my cloud home ed è sempre offline non mi consente di visualizzare i miei dati credo sia assurda questa cosa. WD cercate di rimediare nel più breve tempo possibile questo problema poiché causa gravi danni a tutti gli utenti che utilizzano questo strumento per lavoro. Grazie

1 Like

My Cloud OS 5: Firmware Availability and Supported Devices (wd.com)

Can someone access to this cloud server yet?

I have been waiting for days. Hope i not need to wait until next new year

Just want to access my files and no use of this trash any more.

Hi guys,

The problem has been fixed. I now have access to my client folder via the web. I suppose it will be the case when they get to the office later today.
I will post again when I get an update from staffs if they can access files from their desktops.
My advice to mitigate against not having access to ur files when WD servers goes down in the future is to configure ur files to be accessible offline as well as remotely, the only down side is it’s will use up space on your PC storage.
Thanks all
Prince

@me: My Cloud Home and My Cloud OS 5 Services are DOWN, connection is only fine @home (WLAN Access)

How long does this downtime go @WD_Admin?

It’s working for me now, both LAN and remote. Plex is available again and set up without issues. Hope it lasts

1 Like

It’s now working for me - LAN and Remote - after new Registration of all my Cloud-Users

But indexing is still running since 6h and is now at 42% …
very slow i think

Finally, My WD My Cloud Home is up and running.

2 Likes

I have the same problem, it was working yesterday, then it suddenly went offline, I cannot access my files from any device or website. I reset it a few times, left it unplugged for a while, nothing seems to help

How did you make it run again?

1 Like

This has also happened to me now, the web app is showing the device as offline. The pattern on the lights is like a heartbeat (2 short pulses then a gap, rinse and repeat).

I understand from reading that this could be the filesystem trying to resolve a corruption but is there any way to check on it?

Hey Kanine, where you able to sort this out?

I have exactly the same issue, today while I was transferring some files mycloud went offline and now the lights are in the same pattern as you described and device is offline

Tried to restart mycloud and router but nothing worked so far.

Hi, I’m having the same problem today. Everything was working okay yesterday but not today. I see in the message thread a lot of similar questions/issues from January. Does anyone know how this was resolved?, Thanks.

Not yet, but I am working with WD Support, I was able to extract a debug log and they’re in the process of passing that info to their 3rd Level Support group.

I’ll post once I know more.

Got to wonder if it’s somehow related to this update they emailed about recently. I’ve left it running for 48h so far in case some miracle happens, it’s pretty loaded about 5Tb of 6Tb drive.