MyCloud falling off the network since OS5 update

I updated my 2nd gen MyCloud to OS5 a couple of weeks ago and since then it has been dropping off the network every few hours again. I have tried enabling/disabling sleep mode, enabling/disabling DHCP mode, none of which make any difference. It pings ok, but I can’t web browse to the GUI. Only pulling and replacing the power gets it functioning again. My 1st gen model, on OS4, has never had any problems like this, performing brilliantly since day one.

Is there anything else I can try before I throw it out of a window?

@m1ckr1ck
Who is your ISP? How is your 2nd generation connected? What shows under Network for your devices?
Below are images from my devices.

Image One, shows my second generation WDMYCLOUDTWO

Image Two, this is what shows when I open my second generation using Microsoft Edge.
Click on, tap, or activate image to enlarge it.

My ISP is Virgin Media (I’m in the UK). My 2nd Gen is connected by DHCP, with a reserved ip address on the router. My Network devices look remarkably similar to yours, with my desktop pc, 2 MyCloud devices, a Dlink NAS, and 2 printers. I don’t use Microsoft Edge browser. But using Chrome or Firefox, when I web browse to the MyCloud IP address I get a login screen.

@m1ckr1ck
Same here and then I login and I go to my Dashboard.

If I look at my network and click on my device under computers that would take me to my shares.