MyBookLive Dashboard Blank screen

Man…that’s a tuff one… I wonder if using the IP of the MBL instead of the mybooklive would make a difference…like http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is how I access mine.

Also there is a thread here about debricking one of these things. The guy that started that thread is very knowledgeable. Perhaps following the debricking instructions mght bring back the settings page. Or he might know of something to try @nfodiz. He was a big help to me when I replaced the drive in mine. Hopefully he’ll read this now that I’ve mentioned his name. :slight_smile:

Here’s the LINK to that thread.

A quote from the beginning of that thread reads “DISCLAIMER
Be aware that this will void your warranty and is only to be used as a last resort when you have no dashboard or SSH”

One other thought - You are at a point where you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. If you can’t get the dashboard back you can always pull the drive out, buy a new diskless NAS device and use that drive in it. You will lose all the data as the drive will have to be formatted for the new NAS to use it. A single bay NAS can be had for 99.00. Just a thought…