MyBook Live Reconnect after Hibernation

I’m having issues with my 2TB MyBook Live drive.  Every time I Hibernate/Standby my system (Windows XP) when I turn it back on, I can’t reconnect to the drive unless I either restart my system or disconnect from the internet and then reconnect.  I tried remapping, tried connecting via my browser (192.168.2.101 (my drive’s IP on my network)) and have had zero success with each.  Hopefully there’s a better method to solve my problem than restarting my system or internet connection.

Can anyone shed some light on this problem?

thanks,

SUPPO

Dude, that’s an XP problem. I used to have it even with mapped shares from other computers on the network… Until the XP computer died :cry:

ThePizzaMatrix wrote:

Dude, that’s an XP problem. I used to have it even with mapped shares from other computers on the network… Until the XP computer died :cry:

I get exactly the same problem on Windows 7. It is NOT an XP only problem. It’s incredibly annoying but at the moment I’m just feeling lucky that the thing hasn’t needed to be factory restored in nearly 5 days.

On my case it was, since it happened even with other NAS drives and shared folders from other computers…