Was streaming a movie from it one minute, the next, after turning off the WDTV Live, it’s dissapeared.
- My wife’s PC can’t see it (either through windows or the WD Link software.
- Can’t see it from the BT Home hub control panel (under connected devices - it’s there by MAC address but says “not connected”).
- Can see it from OSX Lion but the network is probably cached in finder - can’t connect to it anyway.
- Can’t ping it by IP address or hostname.
- Can’t browse to it by IP address or hostname.
LED light is out for some reason, so I can’t figure out what’s wrong that way. Can’t connect to the control panel via the hostname or the IP address. Network light in the back confirms a t/1000 connection with sporadic data back and forth - no idea what it could be doing.
Have tried resetting (for 4-10 seconds, a couple of times). Have tried cycling the power a load of times, no result.
Any ideas? Have a lot of data on it (obviously) and would be super pleased if it wasn’t all lost forever.