Mybook 3TB 1130 usb 3.0/2.0 only showing up on 2.0 port

Ok, I have three my books running on x64 win 7, I had them all running together for a few days and had to do the disk management assign drive letters to get windows to recognize all of them. I unplugged the 1130 3TB my book (the other two are 1140 3TB my books) and now I can only get windows to recognize it when it is plugged in to a usb2.0 port. I’ve tried power cycling, plugging it in at different times, plugging in same ports that the other my books are running and nothing, uninstalling the driver and let windows recognize it again in the 2.0 port and try to plug it into a 3.0 and see if it will recognize it then. It will only be recognized in a 2.0 port, none of my 4 usb3.0 ports will it be recognized. The other two my books are running fine with no recognition problems at all. I’m wondering if there are any options to get it working with usb 3.0 again, as I have read others have had the same kind of problems and never got it working with usb 3.0 again or should I just return it and try my luck getting another 1140 model? Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

I’ll recommend you to replace the drive…

My My Book Essential 1130 will appear in a 2.0 slot, but says that it will run faster if used in a 3.0 slot.  I guess the answer would be the same, to exchange it for a new drive that will not simply be seen, but seen as a 3.0 hard drive.   Right?