My World Book not working- not very computer savvy!

Hello all. I need some help but I am not very computer savvy. I have a WD My World Book, the bigger one, so I think it is 2. It worked fine the last time I used it (about 3 days ago). Today when I tried to open it, it kept bringing me to the login page. I tried it on my desktop and one laptop. When I went to my second laptop, I reran the discovery tool, but halfway through running it, MyWorldBook reappeared under network. It let me into all of the files. I made sure that the “public” file was set to allow access. I thought I had fixed it. But when I went back to the other two computers it didn’t. When I go to Network on my desktop it shows up as a storage device. When I click it, it doesn’t show the correct files. When I open “computer” on my laptop, it doesn’t even show up. I’ve tried running the discovery tool and nothing is helping. Can anyone please help? If you need more info please ask, but please be patient. I’m not up to date on computer lingo! I would really appreciate anyone’s help. I tried costumer service but they are already closed.

CarolynH wrote:

When I go to Network on my desktop it shows up as a storage device. When I click it, it doesn’t show the correct files.

When you saw this, do you remember what files it did show? Also, did you change the name of the My Book World from the drive’s web page, or are you still using the default name?