My WDLiveTV Hub gave me a new TV Series

I’ve only had my WDLiveTV Hub less than 2 weeks and am just getting used to some of its nuances.  Today I noticed that in my folder, TV Shows, that “Friends Season 1 Disc 2-4, 2-5, 2-6, 3-4, and 3-5” showed up.  That’s all well and good except I don’t have any “Friends” DVDs and I certainly never loaded any on to my Hub !  What had been a completely different set of TV series discs had been renamed by my Hub as Friends season discs.  Very strange.  I realized later I’d been playing around with settings and changed “Get Content Info” to “Auto” under the Systems settings which had unexpected results. I wondered what that would do for me and now I know :)   I guess my Hub is a Jennifer Anniston fan and prefers Friends over Star Trek but now I have the chore of going through the renamed videos and figuring out what the titles should be.

What happens when you manually get info on this shows.

SlimyPizza wrote:

now I have the chore of going through the renamed videos and figuring out what the titles should be.

No, you don’t.

Just go through the folders and look for XML files and delete them.

Then rebuild your media library.  It’ll all be back to the way it was before.

**BUT**… before you delete anything, please post one of the XML files here.  I’m curious what’s inside, since the TVDB doesn’t have *ANY* information on “Disc” titles.