My server kicked me out again

When I log in remotely, it says my device is offline. One of the options is to accept my device’s certificate, clicking that worked once. Now when I click it, I’m brought to a “this page cannot be found” page. I can still access through file explorer when on my home network. When I try to sign in on the MyCloud Android app, it says username/password incorrect. I’ve tried rebooting and cycling cloud service on and off. WD is telling me to contact the manufacturer of my router.

Here are my connection logs as of yesterday:

This is mostly a user to user support forum. If you want WD Support to look at your logs, submit a support ticket via their Support site (see link top of page).

There is a dedicated subforum for the EX2 Ultra where users more familiar with that device may reside and be able to help with specific EX2 Ultra issues.

My Cloud EX2

This My Cloud subforum tends to discuss a different device, the single bay/single drive My Cloud units.

There are a number of other recent discussion in this subforum dealing with the fact that the My Cloud app for mobile devices (Android and iOS) is not functioning properly. And in most of those discussions the issue of the expired SSL certificate is also mentioned, generally when attempting to use the MyCloud.com web portal. There is no fix yet from WD.

Other recent discussions from the My Cloud subforum…

I’d love to but WD is largely useless in this matter. This has happened twice before. The most WD could tell me is try turning it off then on again, and if that doesn’t work, contact your internet service provider or router manufacturer. They try to pawn it off. Otherwise, they’ll give me a bunch of complex instructions expecting to to know what all of this stuff is, when I tell them i don’t know how to do any of that, that’s when they tell me to contact my service provider. After multiple contacts and being told this stuff several times, WD concluded with telling me that the problem is on their end. The first time, my brother came and checked it and fixed it. The second time, a WD employee in this forum checked my logs and fixed it. I’ve already contacted WD about this problem and have attempted to send them logs. They told me all the same stuff, turn it off then on again, contact your service provider or router manufacturer, the problem is on our end and it’ll start working when it starts working. I come here because WD’s employees seem to have no idea what they’re doing.