My Passport won't load after Unlocked

I am having a similar problem. The files in my WD passport 2 TB does not show in my windows explorer even after providing the correct password. Strangely, the properties also show only 8 mb as used an 0 bytes of space left. Thankfully, I have been using this disk in one other laptop that I have and it is working fine in the other computer and all my files are showing. Strange!! Any suggestions?

Found the solution to my problem. I right clicked “MY PC” and then “Manage”. In the window, I chose “Disk Management”, then right clicked on “My passport H:” and then clicked on “properties”. In the “sharing”, I allowed sharing and viola!! All my files were there!!

I cant see where is the reply in post 2 or what is the fix, i run Window 10.

I had the same problem today. I’m running Windows 10. I found this on Microsoft’s site: Troubleshooting Disk Management | Microsoft Learn

I didn’t want to lose my data so I didn’t choose the initializing route. What ended up working for me was quite simple. I went to disk management and canceled the first little window that pops up asking to initialize a disk. Then, I just went to the menu on top and chose Action, Rescan Disks. And voila, my drive got a letter assigned to it and it works again. I hope this helps someone else too.

This fixed my problem, thank you so much!!!