My Passport vs Elements

Buenas tardes, necesito comprar un disco duro para tener en casa pero ya he comprado en otras ocasiones discos duros portátiles tipo Elements o Passport… ¿Hay alguna diferencia en cuanto a calidad, más allá del tamaño? Me refiero; Si me cabe en casa un disco WD ‘normal’ es mejor que un ‘Elements’ o un ‘Passport’? Gracias.

ico71registration.gifTal vez lo más adecuado sea informar qué necesitas, qué deseas del disco duro, cómo deseas usarlo en tu hogar, cuántos equipos u ordenadores tienes? y asi podrás tener mejor apreciaciones y recomendaciones del Foro.

Para una visión rápida de los equipos visita el siguiente hipervínculo: http://www.wdc.com/sp/products/external/portable/

Por favor, una vez hagas todo, das el caso por cerrado, para que otros miembros del Foro se enteren que tuviste solución a tu inquietud y señala la respuesta que más te oriento.  En caso contrario, regresa al Foro y comentas qué sucedió.

I have in my possession both the Elements and My Passport, let me start off by saying that both are extremely exquisite hard drives. Elements has a sleek and compact design and is a wonderful hard drive if you are looking for something to just dump your data, but if you’re looking for something more fancy in terms of design plus a couple of data protection software’s then My Passport would be the best bet. (Let me remind you that Elements staying true to its name is the basic version in their series and comes in a single color combination of Grey and Black)

Check out this post for further reference which includes a Performance Speed test between the two and also Unboxing of each of these drives separately - Deep Bheep: Difference between WD Elements and My Passport + Performance Speed Test [All you need to know - 2017 Edition]

Let me know if you have any further doubts, Always happy to help!

Both WD Elements & WD Passport are 3.0 USB external drives and are compatible with USB 2.0. WD Elements is basic drive and doesn’t come with any fancy software with it. … While WD Passport comes with WD Backup software & encryption of drive. It also comes with 256bit AES hardware encryption
VidMate AnyDesk https://mobdro.onl/