My opinion :-)

I have been monitoring the MyCloud community website for several days now and as a newbie on the block with a 4tb Mycloud my opinion is that WD has a lot of issues on their hands/minds/hardware in getting the service back on-line (or on- track) again. No news here for all of you, sorry.

However I do think that WD is working hard to resolve this issue and is waiting to communicate with us on what has happened (in the background) until the solution is ready to be implemented.

In my opinion following good business practice and standards set by WD.

I hope this is solved before WD is losing (more) customers and market share in this segment of the business.

Wagebot wrote:

I have been monitoring the MyCloud community website for several days now and as a newbie on the block with a 4tb Mycloud my opinion is that WD has a lot of issues on their hands/minds/hardware in getting the service back on-line (or on- track) again. No news here for all of you, sorry.

However I do think that WD is working hard to resolve this issue and is waiting to communicate with us on what has happened (in the background) until the solution is ready to be implemented.

In my opinion following good business practice and standards set by WD.

I hope this is solved before WD is losing (more) customers and market share in this segment of the business.

• *> My opinion - Hope dies last ;)> But the firmware is a disaster and will not change soon enough!