My Net N900 - failing

ok, here is an image of what is happening every day, i left my laptop , iphone connected to wesetrndigital wifi (2.4g) , and at the other day, this is what happen.

if i disconect, and reconect to the router, everything start workin again.

btw, i did a rollback to 1.05 version.

lets see what support tells me today.

I have two new N900s.  One works perfectly. On the other only the 5Ghz band works.  Nothing at all from the 2.4Ghz despite multiple resets and a firmware upgrade.

I use one of them in AP mode to give better coverage in the house.  It doesn’t matter which one is the master router, the 2.4Ghz won’t work on the dodgy one.

Have got an RMA, so hopefully will get either a repair or a new one that works.  Can’t see any other way to fix this.

I the meantime have gone back to an old faithful Linksys single band router to be my AP.

Hi All Latest update, i sent the replacement of my router back to WD  , got an RMA again.

and guess what, they gave me a mynet 900 central, 

WD SUPPORT is AWESOME.

here is the prove.

i remember talking to  [Deleted - Trancer] from WD support, the guy  went to office on a holiday, just to call me and do some test on the router.

I work on  IT  for like 12 years so far, and this really surprisme  .

thanks to WD , again , thanks .

So how has the N900 Central been running for you? I have been having the same issues on and off with my regular N900.

Hi WeatherLight,i got a mynet900c as a replacement of the 2nd mynet 900 .

this router seems to be a little bit more stable, but sometimes it has the same issue.

wifi drops and u have to reconect. 

5g wifi seems to last longer connected, but is the same.

im not going to open a case with wd anymore, they were really good on troubleshooing, but if the problem is hardware, they cant or i cant do much.

i hope someone fix this, as the router is great, i mean, it has excellent  characteristics, gigabit ethernet, 450 mb wifi.