My Net n600

I purchased a new printer and when I connected it to the network using the WPS button, it changed the network name and blocked all devices off of the network.  My password doesnt work anymore.  I was able to get my laptop back on the internet by once again pushing the WPS button.  But I cannot get all the devices back online like before.  Any thoughts?

Brian

bk - I had the same issue with an older FW version and it was fixed after I upgraded to 1.03.12. Now I’m on 1.04.16 and I havent tried WPS again but it should be fixed in that version as well.

I upgraded my FW, reconfigured my wireless networks and then used WPS to pair the printer and SSID/Password remained unchanged as expected.

Reference the release notes for 1.03.12:

http://support.wdc.com/download/notes/My_Net_N600_FW_Release_Notes_1_03_12.pdf?v=3868

Fixed connecting through WPS function changes default SSID and Password

bkhallberg wrote:

I purchased a new printer and when I connected it to the network using the WPS button, it changed the network name and blocked all devices off of the network.  My password doesnt work anymore.  I was able to get my laptop back on the internet by once again pushing the WPS button.  But I cannot get all the devices back online like before.  Any thoughts?

Brian