My Net 750 Wifi Issues - slow, hanging connections

Hi all,

I’ve had a My Net 750 for a couple weeks now. Right out the box, I updated the firmware to the latest version and it worked great. After a day or so it started having the wifi connection hang. It acts like the client is still connected but the internet will not be accessible.

I’ve noticed this on both PC laptops, Mac laptops, and iPhones (iPhone 5 and 4’s). Just a few minutes ago I did a factory reset and set everything up again, only to have the exact same issue immediately after on both my MacBook and my iPhone. It also seems like when everything is “working”, a wireless client will only report 1/4 to 1/2 of my actual internet speed, where an ethernet client will report the full speed.

What’s going on here? Is there anything I can do? I’m still within my return period for Best Buy, so if I have no sucess here, I’ll probably swap it out at Best Buy once before just returning it and trying another brand.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Hello, have you tried disabling the wireless security to see if the same error happens? You can also try setting a static IP for your devices. 

Alucardx23 wrote:

Hello, have you tried disabling the wireless security to see if the same error happens? You can also try setting a static IP for your devices. 

I gave that a shot with no change. Most of my devices are portable, so that’s not a permanent option anyways.