My Hdd is show up as local disk

I have My Passport Ultra (2 TB) and this morning my disk is show up as local disk.

I updated my windows 10 and my computer was so slow because of that I recover my os to restore point for 2 days back. After that it shows up local disk and it says access denied . I tried start to disk from disk management but again access denied.I tried to start from diskpart but access denied. Its full of data and I don’t want to lose them. Can u help me?

Access is denied’ is one of the common errors that make the hard drives inaccessible and in the worst case, it could also lead to data loss. So, if your drive is consist of any important data which you don’t want to lose then first recover your data using 3rd party data recovery software. Here, I suggest yu to try Stellar Data Recovery Software that will help recover data from inaccessible hard drive.

Further, you can also check the blog below to find the solutions which helps to fix the issue: https://www.stellarinfo.com/blog/fix-inaccessible-hard-drives-and-recover-data/

Hope it will help!