My Device goes offline

My Device goes every day for long time offline even when i make a restart it shows in my account that the device is offline, i tried to solve the problem but i couldn’t.
can any one please help me to solve the problem ?

1 Like

@MehdiYaqub
This sounds to me like you may have router, networking, security, parental controls or other security related products installed that could cause some network interference and prevent the MCH from communicating with WD cloud servers in AWS.

I did contact with WD costumer service as well but unfortunately they didn’t help me as well I think the WD product is useless.

they even can’t help

1 Like

I have the same issue. I wrote to WD support with basically no reply or not even an attempt to help me. It will be for sure my last WD product.

1 Like

I have encountered the sam problem. 17 years of photos, documents, and the like gone. Has anyone managed to get anything sensible out of Western Digital?
Please let me know.

My next step is to take a hacksaw to the device, have the drives recovered by a professional and send the invoice to western Digital.

i agree
i have the same problem & no one help me. i lost important data

Jup, happened unfortunately to many people after the Firmware update beginning of Oct

I have the same issue… My device is seen disconnected. And I can’t get it reconnected, even after switching is OFF and ON again… and change the ethernet plug.
How to get it connecting again?
I haven’t seen any answer on this thread.
I must say that I’m very disappointed with this product.