My Cloud safepoint creation keep failed, help!

Hi, I have a 4T My Cloud in my home. Recently I was trying to create a safepoint for it. So far, I’ve been tried for at least 10 times and it failed every time.
Below is My Cloud status:

• Firmware: v04.05.00-327
  • Diagnosis: OK
  • Used: 820G
  • A 5T NTFS external USB3 hard drive is connected to My Cloud. It can be discovered in My Cloud Safepoint Setting.
  • My OS is Mac OS
    Below is what I’ve tried:
  • Create a new safepoint in the My Cloud Setting, the safepoint creating can always start to copy files successfully. After one or one and half day, My Cloud will not be able to be discovered through either network or “WD Access” APP
  • After failed a few times, I thought it might be because of my home network’s issue. So I directly connect the My Cloud to my Macbook Pro directly and redo the safepoint creation. It is still the same as before.
  • Every time when I can’t access My Cloud, usually I will wait for one or two more days (just in case it is still backup even the network is failed) and then power it off. I’ve checked the safepoint external USB3 hard drive every time, some times it finished 450G, some time 700G, some times 800G. But every time, when the My Cloud is powered on again, it will tell me the safepoint is invalid and need to update. So I update every time but still failed.
    There seems is NO WAY to create a good safepoint for me, could someone help?

@tigerxuan You have posted in the My Cloud Home sub-forum, you should place this in the My Cloud sub-forum. You may get the answer you need by posting there.

Been there done that.
Sounds like the MC may be running out of if 256 MB of memory.

• Disable Remote Access
  • Disable Twonky DLNA Media Server
  • Disable iTunes Server
  • Reboot
  • Start the Safepoint backup again

Still failing?
Go to support.wdc.com and search for “Safepoint”

OK, let me try. It might take a few days to find out the result.
Thanks!

Thanks! I will move my post there!