My Cloud PR2100 Rebooting - LED flashes 6 times

I have a NEW WD My Cloud PR2100 that I have set up and was running for 2 days. Today I was having some trouble accessing the PLEX app from the Dashboard (I could see the PLEX Server from my PLEX web login) so using the tool in the Dashboard I performed a Reboot. after the reboot the system fan ran constantly and after about 10 or 15 minutes the blue Power/System indicator LED was still flashing and I could not see the drive on the network. After doing some research on the WD website I decided to hold the power button until the devise powered off, waited 2 minutes with the power cord disconnected and powered back on, that’s when the fun started… the system attempted to boot up and the Power/System indicator LED on the front would flash 6 times then the system would reboot on its own, this went on for about 8 or 9 times then I decided to hold the power button in until the device stayed off. Based on a suggestion I read about on WD Community forum I removed the power and network cord and reseated each of the 2 HDD’s. I am still getting the same reboot / 6 blue LED flashes / then another reboot cycle.
Any thoughts? I would have called WD Support but it started around 11PM on a Saturday night.
Thanks,

https://community.wd.com/c/network-attached-storage/wd-pro-series