My Cloud Mobile App iOS - Folder Help

Hi guy, have been using this app on andriod and at backup it create folder for each month backup. Recently got an iPhone and installed the iOS app but backup just dumps it into the selected folder. Is there a setting that I can use to create monthly backup folder like on the andriod version?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

My Cloud iOS mobile app gives you the option of creating a “New Folder” and then select it for auto backup.
I use August/autobackup

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. Do you have to do this all the time? On Andriod, the backup does it automatically. Every month a new folder ie: 2016_09 is created and all pics and vids taken in 09 are place there. I don’t remember having to set that up when I installed it, all I did was select the root folder where I wanted the backup to go.

Regards,
noren.

The My Photo app created a new folder every month and backed up photos into the new folder( year_month) 2016_01, 2016_02 and so on.

My Cloud app for the andriod does not see to work the smae way and now My Photos has stopped working.

When will the backup feature in My Cloud have the same feature?

Scrolling through a complete list of all your pictures take to long making the My Cloud product useless.

Thanks.