My Cloud Mirror G2 wired but shows in wireless list?

Hi, I have a My Cloud Mirror Gen2, which is attached by ethernet cable directly to my router, a Netgear Nighthawk model. In the attached devices list, the NAS is showing up in the 2.4 Ghz device list…? I do not understand why this could be happening. I orginaly had the following setup: Router - Extender - wire to NAS. My wife was having problems accessing the NAS and for testing I connected directly to the router - in both cases, I’d get the NAS listed in wireless, but not wired. The extender is also a netgear, EX6200 - it is getting its IP from the router. I have LLTD and SMB3 turned on in the Mirror…I’ve tried a number of configurations. Any thoughts? This is weird…I turned off DLNA on my Plex (running on a PC), just in case - can’t figure this one out…

Oh, I have the Mirror on a static IP, too. When I change to DHCP the Mirror does show in the wired list…and never wavers. Only when on a static IP does it show the issue I wrote above…

I’ve also noticed the MAC address of the Mirror is different than the actual MAC address, when its listed in the wireless list (attached devices on my router)…something odd is going on. Any help is very much appreciated…